1) The affiliate inserts his/her unique URL link and uploads creative posts in any social media using the ready made graphics in the affiliate dashboard and videos in the BuildPodd YouTube account. He/she may also upload other materials and insert his/her affiliate link in all other blog sites.
2) An affiliate must have a Facebook account or page and a member of construction FB groups. Other social media accounts like Tiktok, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Instagram may also help. Having a blog is also advisable.
– There are two (2) types of Affiliates – the Technical Affiliates and the Non-Technical Affiliates. Technical Affiliates only refer to Architects and Civil Engineers, whereas Non-Technical Affiliates refer to all other affiliates who are not considered Architects or Civil Engineers.
– There are two (2) types of commissions – the Referral Commission (RC) and the Deployment Commission (DC).
– Technical Affiliates are entitled to receive both the Referral Commission and the Deployment Commission.
– Non-Technical Affiliates are entitled only to receive the Referral Commission.
The commission scheme is categorized into 2:
a. Referral commission (RC) – Anyone can receive this commission everytime the affiliate refers a project or everytime his/her posts are clicked by clients and register their projects at BuildPodd.
b. Deployment Commission (DC) – Only architects and civil engineers who agree to offer help to project owners will get Deployment Commission.
Although everyone can apply as non-technical affiliates, only civil engineers and architects are qualified to be technical affiliates owing to their expertise to be engaged as consultant to project owners via online (or once in a while site visit) during the course of the project. The technical affiliate will get a taste of how to manage a construction project without the headaches associated with contracting and running his/her own company. Being a technical affiliate gives an opportunity for the architect and engineer a good training to start a construction business someday.
Whenever the affiliate’s URL link is seen and clicked by a client, a cookie enables BuildPodd to trace the affiliate who owns the URL link. A transaction starts when a client registers his/her project in the website.
Another way that a transaction is credited to an affiliate is if he/she initiates the registration of the project into the BuildPodd portal. The afffiliate can do this better when he/she initiates gathering of basic project info from the client via FB messaging during inquiry or FB comments.