Buy & Sell
- 1. Although we are doing due diligence to make sure that only reliable and reputable suppliers and service providers can post their ads, we still advise buyers, as well as sellers, to take extra precautions and not be too trusting when dealing via Buy & Sell.
- 2. Always check ratings and feedback about a supplier or service provider (if available) from this site, facebook, Google profile, and other sources.
- 3. If a supplier or service provider offers a lot of freebies or promptly agrees to your requests (no matter how ridiculous they are) as long as you agree to their demands that you pay immediately, then their is a high chance that you are dealing with a scammer. Learn more about the supplier and look for other options.
- 4. If the price being offered by a supplier or a service provider is ridiculously low and too good to be true, or if the supplier is offering bid discount as long as you pay immediately and in full, then there is a high chance that you are dealing with a scammer.
- 5. Never pay a supplier or service provider via money transfer services that can be essily claimed as these are the favorites of scammers. Examples of scammers’ favorites include Western Union, MoneyGram, Escrow, and others. They are good to use to transfer money to your loved ones but not to suppliers whom you don’t know much about.
- 6. if you plan to meet with the supplier or buyer, location must be secure and avoid isolated places.
- 7. Do not make abrupt decision. Sleep over it. If you notice that the supplier or service provider keeps on calling you and making follow-ups as if you are the only customer he/she has, then there is a high chance that you are dealing with a scammer.
- 8. If in doubt, call BuildPodd for advice at 0966-4963747.